Dickies Executive Safety Shoe (Sizes 6-12) (FA12365)
The Dickies Executive is a safety shoe that's both smart in looks and high in performance. The Executive benefits from a foam padded insock with a heel support cup, whilst protecting against hazards with steel toe-caps & midsoles. The soles also benefit from being oil resistant & antistatic.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRC
Product weight = 1336g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap.
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- 4 eyelet shoe.
- Breathable Tybrelle lining for extra comfort.
- Foam padded insock with heel support cup.
- Sole resists oil.
- Dual density antistatic polyurethane sole.
- Full grain leather.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety work shoes...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.