Dickies Lined Rigger Boot (Sizes 3-12) (FA23350)
Dickies Super Safety Lined Rigger Boots are a must have for the winter or colder working conditions. The synthetic fur lining provides warmth and comfort in any cold climate (there is also an unlined rigger alternative available). These rigger boots benefit from steel toe-caps as well as steel midsoles for underfoot protection amongst other features detailed below.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRA
Product weight = 1681g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap.
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Water resistant.
- Pull up loops.
- Internal mock fur lining.
- Antistatic plus shock absorbent heel.
- Lightweight polyurethane sole.
- Oil and slip resistant sole.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety riggers...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.