Dickies Fury Safety Hiker (Sizes 4-12) (FA23380A)
The Dickies Fury Super Safety Hiker provides comfort and durability for optimum performance. Numerous practical features make these an ideal work boot - steel toe-caps and midsoles, slip resistant soles and more. See the specification for all the details in full.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRA
Product weight = 1385g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap.
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Padded collar & tongue.
- Antistatic plus shock absorbent heel.
- Dual density polyurethane sole.
- Sole slip resistant to SRA standard.
- Leather and mesh.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety boots...
|Oiled Black (matt)||4||5||5.5||6||7||8||9||10||11||11.5||12|
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.