Dickies Tiber Safety Trainer (Sizes 3-12) (FC23530)
The Dickies Tiber Safety Trainers contain absolutely no metal, whilst maintaining all the safety features of heavier steel safety footwear products. The toe-cap and midsole both contain composite safety features for all round penetration and impact resistance. With an extremely lightweight mesh and microfibre upper and a lightweight EVA/rubber outsole too ensuring these will not wear you down throughout the working day.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Product weight = 1133g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Composite toe-cap.
- Non-Metallic anti-penetration sole.
- Water resistant upper.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Lightweight EVA/rubber outsole.
- Shock absorbent heel.
- Antistatic properties.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Mesh and Microfibre.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies lightweight safety trainers...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.