Dickies Dakota Rigger Boot (Sizes 4-13) (FC9509)
The Dickies Dakota Riggers offer total protection, whilst being of completely metal-free construction. The toe-caps are composite, whilst the midsole protection is provided by non-metallic Kevlar. The uppers are full grain Crazy Horse and water resistant, whilst the product benefits from a Cambrelle breathable inner lining. Add to this the oil & slip resistant sole and antistatic & shock absorbent heel and you have a high quality rigger boot fit for tough working days & conditions.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Product weight = 1534g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Composite toe-cap.
- Non-metallic Kevlar midsole for underfoot protection.
- Full grain water resistant upper.
- Breathable Cambrelle lining.
- Antistatic & shock absorbent heel.
- Oil & slip resistant sole.
- Dual density PU outsole.
- Full grain crazy horse.
Not what you were looking for? See more Dickies riggers...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.