Dickies Haxtun Safety Trainer (Sizes 5.5-12) (FC9518)
The Haxtun Safety Trainer is the only Dickies footwear product to have the ESD safety rating. ESD footwear provides a safe and controlled method of discharging static electricity that accumulates in your body and is becoming a requirement for H&S policies in some work environments in recent times. The Haxtun is a lightweight product, benefiting from composite toe-cap & midsole protection and suede & mesh combination upper to keep the weight of the product down.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC ESD
Product weight = 1229g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Composite toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Non-metallic anti-penetration midsole.
- Water resistant upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cemented rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane and EVA insert.
- Suede, mesh.
Not what you were looking for? See more safety trainers...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.