Dickies Ector Safety Shoe (Sizes 5.5-12) (FC9520)
The Dickies Ector safety trainer has a canvas upper, which conceals a composite toe-cap and also benefits from a non-metallic anti-penetration midsole. As the safety elements are steel free this keep the weight of the shoes down to a minimum, so whilst not as light as a regular canvas trainer, they are still lightweight and practical for long durations of wear. The upper has a slight padding to provide comfort - some safety trainers can be uncomfortable with the foot & toes, so close to the protective toe-cap - and the inner of the shoe has a removable EVA footbed. This can be replaced with a replacement insole when it becomes worn, prolonging the potential life of the shoes.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRC
Product weight = 1121g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Composite toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Non-metallic anti-penetration midsole.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Lightly padded upper.
- Dual density polyurethane/polyurethane outsole.
- Removable EVA footbed.
- Oil resistant sole.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety footwear...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.