Dickies Medway Safety Hiker (Sizes 6-12) (FD23310)
A distinctive safety boot featuring the qualities that have contributed to Dickies reputation in this field of PPE; comfort, durability and protection. The Medway Safety Hiker is Thinsulate insulated and water resistant to S3 approved standards. The heel is shock absorbent, easing the punishment of busy feet on rough ground. These have developed a market far exceeding work usage and are now popular for outdoor pursuits and hiking boots.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR HRO SRA
Product weight = 1758g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Internal water resistant membrane.
- Thinsulate lining.
- Scuff cap and heel guard.
- Lace protector.
- Cemented rubber outsole with Phylon insert.
- Antistatic and shock absorbent heel.
- Resistance to hot contact up to 300 degrees celsius.
- Full grain waxy cow leather.
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.