Dickies Nevada Rigger Boot (Sizes 4-13) (FD9204)
The Dickies Nevada Rigger Boot contains steel in the toe-caps and the midsole plates for total safety protection. Multiple features including a heat, oil and slip resistant sole combined with mock fur lining and shock absorbing properties make this a totally functional, high quality rigger boot. See the specification below for full details.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Product weight = 1809g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe cap (200 joules).
- Steel midsole.
- Water resistant upper.
- Mock fur lining.
- Antistatic and shock absorbent heel.
- Oil and slip resistant sole.
- Dual density PU outsole.
- Sole heat resistant to 120°.
- Full grain crazy horse leather.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies rigger boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.