Dickies Talpa Safety Boot (Sizes 5-12) (FD9208)
A tough, durable and highly technical work boot; the Dickies Talpa safety boot. This boot has steel within the toe-cap and midsole areas for safety and protection. The upper is a water resistant full grain crazy horse leather that benefits from an internal water resistant membrane and a 3D Thinsulate lining. Add to this the tough and durable TPU scuff cap and heel guard and you have a great pair of work boots on your feet!
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC HRO
Product weight = 1900g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Water resistant upper.
- Internal waterproof membrane.
- 3M Thinsulate lining.
- Dual density PU/rubber cleated outsole.
- Heat resistant outsole to 300°C.
- Antistatic properties.
- TPU scuff cap and heel guard.
- Full grain crazy horse leather.
Not what you were looking for? See more safety boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.