Dickies Safety Wellington Boot (Sizes 6-12) (FW13105)
These black steel toe-cap safety wellingtons are a great option for general industrial working conditions. Offering steel protection within the midsoles in addition to the toe-cap, which will protect against rubble, nails, glass etc penetrating your feet.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRA
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- General industrial quality.
- Anti-slip sole.
- Upper; PVC.
- Outsole; PVC and Nitrile rubber.
- Lining; 65% spandex, 35% polyester.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety wellingtons...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.