Dickies Morton Chest Waders (Sizes 6-12) (FW13107)
Perfect as fishing waders the Dickies Morton are chest waders, released in 2015 alongside the Winton Thigh Wader. These add perfectly to the range of wellingtons and waterproofs that Dickies have to offer. As a work & safety wear specialist, we always consider safety & functionality when designing new products and these waders are of course no different. With steel within the toe-caps of the boot segment of the product and also steel anti-penetration midsole plates to protect the underfoot if you stand on something you never knew was there! The chest area features a Dickies logo on the centre front pocket and the elasticated shoulder straps have an adjustable popper fastening.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRA
- Steel toe-cap to (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Antistatic properties.
- Heat sealed seams.
- Plastic buckles.
- Elasticated waistband.
- Adjustable straps.
- Centre front pocket.
- Elasticated straps with adjustable popper fastening.
- Waders; PVC.
- Boots; PVC & nitrile rubber.
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.