Dickies Groundwater Safety Boot (Sizes 6-12) (FW13200)
The Dickies Groundwater is a product that offers a combination of qualities from rigger boots and steel toe-cap wellingtons. They feature a polyester fleece lining to give a great deal of warmth - Perfect for winter working conditions. Safety is provided with steel within the toe caps and midsoles to offer a high level of protection out on site.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRA
- Steel toe-cap (200 joules).
- Flexible steel midsole.
- Polyester fleece lined.
- Two leather pull up loops.
- Cleated sole.
- Sole slip resistant to SRA standard.
- Antistatic properties.
- PVC upper.
- Nitrile rubber outsole.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies safety wellies...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.