Dickies High Visibility GO/RT Bomber Jacket (SA42050)
Dickies high visibility, waterproof bomber jacket meets the Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279. This is part of a selection of high visibility garments bringing Dickies PPE expertise to the rail industry. This jacket is feature rich and all the exact details can be found in the specification below.
EN471: 2003 + A1: 2007 Class 3 Level 2 / GO/RT 3279: 2008
EN343: 2003 + A1: 2007 Class 3 Level 3
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Concealed hood with draw cord.
- Two 5cm high visibility strips around the body.
- Two 5cm high visibility strips around each arm and one over each shoulder.
- Two jetted outside pockets.
- External mobile phone pocket.
- Two internal pockets, one with pen divisions.
- Two way zip.
- Studded storm flap.
- 100% polyester 300D PU coated.
- Lining: 180T polyester.
Not what you were looking for? See all Dickies hi vis safety wear...
|Approx. Chest (ins)||32-34||35-37||38-40||41-43||44-46||47-49||50-52||53-55|
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- 40°C machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use detergent with optical brightening agents
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.