Dickies Waterproof Hi Vis Safety Coverall (SA7000)
This high quality safety overall offers both hi viz and waterproof qualities at an intermediate level of protection. Lined and quilted for additional warmth and offering storm flaps to cover zipped area on both the outer leg seams and the two way main zip. There are many features on this garment (detailed in the specification below), which makes it an excellent product for roadside recovery situations.
EN471:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 2 / Orange; GO/RT 3279 Issue 7
EN343:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Detachable, drawcord adjustable hood.
- Back elasticated waist.
- Zips to outer leg seams with covering storm flap.
- Two way main zip with covering storm placket.
- Internal knitted storm cuffs to the sleeves.
- 100% polyester 300D with PU coating.
- Contrast panels 100% nylon 210D with PU coating.
- Lining 100% polyester taffeta.
- Quilting 100% polyester, 160gsm.
|Approx Chest (to fit)||40/42"||44/46"||48/50"||52/54"|
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- 40°C machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use detergent with optical brightening agents
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend our business site, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.