Enter Worker of the Year 2016 Today
Please fill in the form below to be in with a chance of winning a dream holiday and one year free shopping at ASDA. If you don't fancy the holiday and shopping you can pick either a Kawasaki Vulcan or a brand new car worth over £10,000.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, any entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the Competition is open to legal residents of the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands who are 17 years or older on 7th April 2016.
- Employees of Williamson-Dickie Europe Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No more than one entry per person is permitted, but you can nominate other people as well as yourself.
- By submitting your details to this competition you agree that your email will be added to our mailing list to be kept aware of any news or updates to this competition.
- The Competition will run from 9:00am on 7th April 2016. The closing date for entries is 12.00pm on 19th September 2016. Responsibility is not accepted by the sponsors or the competition organisers for entries lost, mislaid, delayed or for any malfunction of or error in the competition websites, which prevents entries from being received. The organisers will not return any entries.
- All eligible entries received will be individually judged by the competition organisers and at the latter stages by a judging panel, which will include representatives from the sponsors and last year's competition winner. The Panel will select the finalists, of which one will ultimately become the winner of the 2016 UK Worker of the Year competition.
- The finalists will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. All finalists will be invited to attend the final Judging Day and the award presentation event. The date for Judging day is to be confirmed and the presentation dinner will be held at Brands Hatch over the weekend of the British Super Bikes and Dickies Supersports Championship - 15th-16th October 2016.
- The overall winner of the Competition will be named UK Worker of the Year 2016 on Saturday 15th October 2016 at Brands Hatch.
- First prize will be either £5000 in holiday vouchers or a car or motorcycle (both models to be confirmed), as well as a year’s free shopping at ASDA.
- In order to accept and take away the first prize, should it be the car or bike, the winner must provide proof of insurance at the time of delivery.
- The winner must keep the 1st prize vehicle for a period of no less than 12 months from the date of delivery of the vehicle at a dealership, or where the prize is presented.
- In addition, there will be further prizes, which will be awarded to the runner-up and third place of the Competition. The prize packages will each include a Travel Voucher for a luxury holiday worth £2,000 for the runner-up and £1,000 for the highly commended place as well as shopping prizes at ASDA for both the runner-up (3-months free shopping) and highly commended (1-months free shopping).
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered as part of this competition.
- The winner of UK WOTY 2016 will have the chance to win a £250,000.00 cash prize in addition to the first prize choice of the car, bike or holiday. In order to win the £250,000.00 the winner will need to predict the first 6 places in the correct finishing order from one of the three MCE British Superbike 20 lap races during the weekend, (subject to BSB event timing changes). We need the finalist’s (as the winner will come from one of the finalists) predicted Top 6 for this race sent back to us no later than 12.00pm on Tuesday 4th October.
- The sponsors and organisers will not accept any responsibility for damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Competition.
- By entering the UK Worker of the Year Competition, entrants agree to their name and photograph and information contained in their entry form being made publicly available by the Organisers and Sponsors for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Competition and for publicity purposes connected with the Competition and their company’s interests and promotions.
- The finalists and particularly the winner may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising in relation to the Competition. The finalists will be required to make themselves available to attend the Judging Day (date to be confirmed) and The UK Worker of the Year 2016 presentation event on 15th October 2016, where the overall winner of the Competition will be announced.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify UK WOTY entrants at any stage of the process if they consider it the right thing to do for the competition.
Previous Competition Winners
2015 - Katie Washbourne
2014 - Chris Teale
2013 - Judi James
2012 - Di Mayze
2011 - Anna Simpson
2010 - John Stone