Dickies Boots & Footwear
A good safety footwear supplier will ensure their products are rigorously tested to not only meet, but exceed the minimum safety standards required by law. Of course Dickies, as a leading work & safety wear specialist, ensure complete conformity to UK standards, but also those across the whole of Europe. Dickies workwear invest in development of not only the safety elements of footwear products, but also the comfort and longevity for each shoe or work boot produced. Here’s our round-up of the footwear ranges available:
Safety Boots – by far the most popular item of safety footwear, the traditional safety boot comes in a great choice of styles along with a number of colour options to suit any budget.
Safety Shoes – great for office based employees within environments where foot protection is a requirement as usually identified by the company’s risk assessment.
Safety Trainers – these are usually lightweight in comparison to other safety footwear styles and offer cushioning properties and more modern colour variations and styles.
Hiker Boots – perfect for the great outdoors, Dickies safety hikers offer toe-cap protection as well as being built for tough terrains for trekking or similar activities & adventures.
Rigger Boots – with a commitment to offer a great range of oil & gas garments and footwear, the range of Dickies safety riggers is continually modernising and improving for today’s high standards.
Wellington Boots – a range of Dickies wellies. Some of the products have safety toe-caps if this is required, whilst others will be traditional wellington boots – perfect for farming, agriculture & music festivals of course!
Waterproof Boots – both waterproof & water resistant safety boots & footwear in this category. For those working in wet & foul weather conditions.
Women’s Footwear – safety boots and trainers specifically to fit the shape of a lady’s foot. There are also ranges of men’s Dickies footwear that are available in smaller sizes within this section to compliment and expand the choice available.
Work Socks – boot socks, cushion socks & more – a wide range of socks to suit any of our Dickies footwear products.
Understanding the footwear safety classifications can be tricky and confusing – we’ve provided this quick guide to assist you in deciding which product is right for you:
- SB – Safety basic, 200 joule toe-cap protection.
- S1 – 200 joule toe-cap protection. Fully enclosed heel. Antistatic properties. Energy absorbing heel.
- S2 – 200 joule toe-cap protection. Fully enclosed heel. Antistatic properties. Energy absorbing heel. Water penetration & water absorption resistance.
- S3 – 200 joule toe-cap protection. Fully enclosed heel. Antistatic properties. Energy absorbing heel. Water penetration & water absorption resistance. Penetration resistance. Cleated outsole.
- S4 – 200 joule toe-cap protection. Rubber or polymeric with antistatic properties. Energy absorbing heel.
- S5 – 200 joule toe-cap protection. Rubber or polymeric with antistatic properties. Energy absorbing heel. Penetration resistance. Cleated outsole.
As well as high quality Dickies footwear and work wear clothing we also have a wide variety of accessories & other PPE available. For this category why not take a look at the selection of Dickies socks to purchase alongside your new boots or shoes.