There are currently no competitions running.
Our most recent competition has ended, sign up for newsletters to hear news on future competitions and special offers from DickiesStore:
Previous Competition Winners
Win 1 of 10 Extreme Trousers
|William Marshall||Ben Dickinson|
|Raymond Mcgennity||Anisia Giffard|
|Arfor Williams||Lisa Flaherty|
Win 1 of 10 £50 Vouchers
|Warwick||Wendy De Ciantis|
|Gillian Booth||Kirsty Griffiths|
|Dillon Casey||Elaine Kerr|
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Williamson-Dickie Europe LTD, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner(s) will be chosen at random
7. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Upon entering our competition you agree to be subscribed to our email list where we will keep you informed of future competition and offers. We will not pass your email address to third parties for marketing purposes.
9. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.