Dickies Storm II Safety Boot (Sizes 4-12) (FA23385S)
The most popular hiker boot in the range gets an update for 2017. The Dickies Storm II will replace the previous version of the Storm & benefits from an enhanced sole unit, which wraps around the toe to give additional anti scuff protection. Add to this the steel protection within the toe-cap and midsole (for underfoot protection) & combine it with the comfortable padded collar & tongue and this update should make this the perfect choice for those who had the Storm previously and new users alike.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRA
Product weight = 732g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap.
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Anti scuff toe.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Dual density polyurethane sole.
- Suede and mesh.
See all Dickies hiker boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.