Dickies Gironde Safety Boot (Sizes 5.5-12) (FC9516)
The Dickies Gironde offer non-metallic protection in the toe-caps and midsoles as well as a lightweight upper and outsole to keep the weight to a minimum. The uppers of this boot are a water resistant combination of nubuck & nylon mesh. Great for hiking & outdoor activities as well as traditional work environments.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Product weight = 651g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Composite toe-cap.
- Non-metallic anti-penetration midsole.
- Water resistant upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Lightweight EVA/rubber outsole.
- Nubuck cow leather & nylon mesh.
Not what you were looking for? See more Dickies safety boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.