Dickies Detroit Safety Boot (Sizes 6-12) (FC9522)
The Detroit boot is our all singing, all dancing product with everything - made for the tough climates in the oil & gas industries, this boot is a volume seller for the harshest climates & conditions the North Sea has to offer! Whilst the boot is big, the weight has been kept down as much as possible, with composite toe-caps and anti-penetration midsoles providing the safety. The upper is a full grain cow leather and a waterproof membrane alongside a waterproof YKK side zip ensure you feet will remain dry. This side zip allows you to get the boots on & off with ease. The soles are oil resistant, as clearly required, and also heat resistant to 300°C.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI WR HRO SRA
Product weight = 902g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Composite toe cap (200 Joules).
- Non-metallic anti-penetration midsole.
- Waterproof membrane.
- Thinsulate™ lining.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Moulded PU toeguard.
- Waterproof YKK side zip.
- Removable PU footbed.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Antistatic properties.
- Full grain cow leather.
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.