Dickies Ladies Ottawa Safety Shoe (Sizes 3-8) (FD13910)
For a more stylish and on trend ladies safety shoe, the Dickies Ottawa is the product of choice! Steel toe-cap protection provides the safety requirement, beneath the suede and mesh combination upper. A slip resistant sole means you're sure footed, whatever the conditions, whilst comfort is assured with padded tongue and collar.
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB FO SRA
Product weight = 415g (approx based on a UK size 5)
- Steel toe-cap (200 joules).
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Slip resistant sole.
- Sole heat resistant to 300 degrees.
- Lightweight rubber outsole with EVA insert.
- Suede & mesh.
Not what you were looking for? See all women's safety shoes...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.