Dickies Quebec Unlined Safety Boot (Sizes 3-12) (FD23376)
If you're looking for strength and toughness in a boot, you won't go far wrong with the Quebec Super Safety Boot. Similar to the traditional Rigger Boot, the Quebec brings the added benefits of being fully laced so there is no chance of them slipping off, plus with the side zip you can slip them on and off when you want to, no problem!
Steel toe-cap, steel midsole, slip and oil resistant and with antistatic and energy absorbing properties, they're fully loaded to deal with the toughest working environments. The level of protection is unquestionable and with a breathable lining, your feet will love you for owning them.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRC
Product weight = 940g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Side YKK zip on inside of boot for easy access and removal.
- Slip and oil resistant sole.
- Antistatic and energy absorbent heel.
- Breathable lining.
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.