Dickies Canton Safety Boot (Sizes 5.5-12) (FD9209)
The Dickies Canton Boot offers a high level of protection and safety with steel within the toes and midsoles to British Standards. The boots benefit from a breathable mesh lining to help prevent excessive sweating and nasty odours. Also the outsoles have EVA inserts for cushioning and are a half cemented/half Goodwear welt construction.
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB-P HRO SRC
Product weight = 823g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Half cemented and half Goodyear welt outsole with EVA insert.
- Nubuck leather.
Not what you were looking for? See more Dickies work boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.