Dickies Crawford Safety Boot (Sizes 5.5-12) (FD9210)
The Dickies Crawford work boot is a great example of a highly technical, comfortable & practical boot at an affordable price. The boot has steel within the toe-caps and midsoles for a great level of protection. Goodyear welt construction & an outsole that is Nitrile rubber & heat resistant too ensure extra features & benefits. Also the product has a breathable Cambrelle lining to ensure comfort when you are on your feet all day long. An exceptional work & safety boot.
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB-P HRO SRC
Product weight = 949g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Breathable Cambrelle lining.
- High density foam insock.
- Nitrile rubber outsole.
- Heat resistant outsole to 300°C.
- Crazy horse leather.
See more Dickies safety work boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.