Dickies Preston Safety Boot (Sizes 5.5-12) (FD9217)
The Dickies Preston replaced the Makita XPT Safety Boot back in 2015. The Preston's are a steel-toe cap boot, with the addition of steel within the midsole for underfoot protection too. The uppers are a high quality full grain leather, which also benefits from water resistant properties and the product also feature a breathable mesh lining. These boots also provide a comfortable ride, with a cemented rubber outsole (featuring an EVA insert) & a shock absorbent heel.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRA
Product weight = 753g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Water resistant upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cemented rubber outsole with EVA insert.
- Antistatic plus shock absorbent heel.
- Full grain leather.
Not what you were looking for? Check out all our safety boots...
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- When not in use, store the footwear in a well-ventillated area away from extremes of temperature. Never store the footwear underneath heavy items or in contact with sharp objects. If the footwear is wet, allow it to dry slowly and naturally away from direct heat sources before placing it into storage.
- Clean your footwear regularly using high quality cleaning treatments recommended as suitable for the purpose. NEVER use caustic or corrosive cleaning agents.
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.