Dickies Insulated Pyrovatex Coverall (FR5409)
This is a padded & lined FR garment; perfect for colder working environments. This flame retardant coverall benefits from Antistatic fibres for protection against electrostatic discharge. The Pyrovatex® treated cotton offers maximum protection against the dangers of heat and flame. The reflective tape around the shoulders, arms & legs is also flame retardant, making a garment you can work safely and securely in.
EN ISO 11612:2008 (A1 B1 C1 F1)
EN ISO 11611:2007 Class 2 A1
EN 342:2004 +C1:2008
- Antistatic protection.
- 200gsm padding for extra warmth in cold environments.
- Flame retardant Nordic style reflective tape for enhanced visibility.
- Extended collar for additional vulnerable neck/throat protection.
- Generous action back for ease of movement.
- Reinforced construction with feldlock triple stitching to major seams and bar-tacks to stress points.
- Side access pockets allowing entry to undergarments.
- Extra back pocket and flexible rule pocket with safety gusset feature.
- High quality and long lasting, two way YKK zips.
- 98% cotton, 2% Antistatic with Pyrovatex® FR treatment. 320gsm.
- Lining; 100% cotton, 180gsm.
- Padding; 200gsm.
Not what you were looking for? See more flame retardant overalls...
|Approx. Chest (ins)||32-34||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- 60°C machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Professional dry clean
- Do not bleach
- 2 dot iron
- Do not iron reflective tape & logos
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.