Dickies Hi Vis Motorway Safety Jacket (SA22045)
The Dickies Hi Vis Motorway Safety Jacket is a top of the range high visibility garment. This waterproof garment has stitched and tape welded seams to keep the harsh weather out and good quality lining to keep you warm. Robust construction means long garment life leading to increased replacement cycles.
EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
EN343: 2003 + A1 Class 3 Level 1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Two outer inset pockets with flaps.
- One internal pocket.
- Concealed knitted cuffs.
- Hood with draw cord concealed under collar.
- One zipped map pocket concealed behind stormflap.
- Heavy duty two-way plastic zip.
- Full length stormflap.
- External mobile phone pocket.
- Two 5cm high visibility strips on each arm.
- One 5cm high visibility strip over each shoulder.
- Outer fabric 300D PU coated polyester.
- Inner lining: Polyester quilted with 180gsm polyester filling. Dripstrip.
*The Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279 has been updated, and replaced by the Rail Industry Standard: RIS-3279-TOM. As there are no technical changes to the standard, all Dickies garments that are certified to GO/RT 3279 will be automatically compliant to the new RIS-3279-TOM standard.
Not what you were looking for? See all hi viz safety clothes...
|Approx. Chest (ins)||32-34||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
*Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct Dickies product for your needs. Garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
- 40°C machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use detergent with optical brightening agents
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.