Dickies Enhanced Safety Glasses (SP1020)
These contrast safety glasses are a high level eye protetion option. With a high level of comfort provided in addition to quality anti-fog lenses, these have everything you need from your PPE for health & safety requirements. Full product features below.
EN 166:2001 / EN 170:1992 / EN 172:1994 / EN169:1992
- Perfectly balanced from temple tips to the bridge of the nose, providing best possible fit.
- High quality optics offer extreme clarity and no distortion.
- 9.5 base cure lens provides excellent side protections against wind.
- Ventilated nose piece is soft & adjustable, allowing heat to dissipate.
- Top of frame is ventilated allowing air to ciculate and prevent fogging.
- Soft dual-injected rubber temple tips combined with fully adjustable straight back temples reinforce the highest level of comfort & fit.
- Lens is coated with anti-fog technology.
- Polycarbonate lens.
See more safety glasses...
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.