Dickies Facial Seal (SP1045)
Looking for ultimate safety goggles? The Dickies Facial Seal were new for 2016 and have an extensive list of features & benefits. Providing a full seal prevents the possibility of dust or airborne particles coming around the lenses or frame, as is a possibility with the majority of safety glasses. The lenses have top levels of protection against chemical splash, sun glare & UV rays; full details below.
EN 166:2001 / EN 170:1992 / EN 172:1994 / EN169:1992
- Multi-functional with 180 degree vision; protects against chemical splash, sun glare, dust, flying particles, wind & 99.9% of harmful UV rays.
- Special indirect ventilation system located at the top & bottom of the frame allows air flow & heat release.
- Outer polycarbonate lens coated with anti-fog technology protects against the environment, while an inner layer prevents fogging.
- Inner lens is made from acetate, separated by a thin space of air, sealed together with foam.
- Thermo Lens System provides excellent resistance to fogging caused by temperature difference between indoor & outdoor or between on-site & ambient environment.
- TPU frame features excellent resistance to cold & heat, providing the perfect facial seal.
- Wide adjustable elastic strap with quick release system for secure fit.
- Polycarbonate outer lens.
- Acetate innder lens .
See more safety goggles...
Notify me when "" are back in stock.
You may qualify for a discount!
If you have £200+ (ex VAT) in your basket you automatically qualify for a discount!
|£200 - £499.99 (ex vat)||5% Discount|
|£500 - £999.99 (ex vat)||10% Discount|
|£1000+ (ex vat)||15% Discount|
For businesses and large orders we recommend the EX VAT version of our website, an easier way to add multiple items to your basket for the quickest possible checkout.
You can switch between the versions of the site at any time by clicking the link at the top of the site.